Monday, 17 June 2013

Concrete Poetry Is Set In Stone

Ah but yes likesay, the ringfenced power of the ianbrownbic pentameter of the Stone Roses... I tremble at the majesty for truly not even Byron on fire in his pyjamas could have managed the metafizzics better:

And this is the one This is the one This is the one This is the one This is the one she's waited for This is the one This is the one This is the one Oh this is the one This is the one I've waited for Oh this is the one This is the one This is the one This is the one I've waited for This is the one This is the one Oh this is the one Oh this is the one This is the one I've waited for This is the one This is the one This is the one Oh this is the one This is the one I've waited for It may go right It might go wrong This is the one This is the one she's waited for And this is the one This is the one This is the one This is the one she's waited for And this is the one Oh this is the one Ah this is the one This is the one I've waited for

There is more to say of course but alas I am still waiting on a dear auld friend for some photography and what have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment