Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Russell & Marga

To Core Arts in Hackney for a long-overdue trip to see my auld china plate Russell and my new china plate Marga which was ace, although brief. The place is amazing (I realise that amazing is a somewhat rubbish word but please click through to Core Arts to see why I am ill-equipped to write it up properly, it's worth it). I'm gonna go back next month, or maybe the one after. This picture was meant to include the muriel behind us but the gods of photography were unkind to us today. And on that front it's worth pointing out that although I look really wide here I actually have a pinhead and this is just a distortion of me because I am craning to take the photograph and that's what happens when you crane to take a photograph. I'm not fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment